Help for those in need:)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help for people who are having rough times and need help.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jackson Huntz

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Jackson Huntz Empty
PostSubject: Jackson Huntz   Jackson Huntz I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:00 pm

Hello my name is Jackson Huntz and i wanted to share with you a few important details about me i was born in texas . At the age of 10 i was kicked out of my house and family until i was 14 which is when my brother was shot in the shoulder and then the face killing him by my ex-girlfriend. She shot him because i left her for another girl. After my brother passed i was a lone I  broke up with my girlfriend and she understood. I had nowhere to go so I moved in with my friend Jason's house with his family they accepted me as their own family. When I turned 18 I joined the United States Marines where i spent almost 10 years of my life . After i got out of the Marines at the age of 27 I met this girl named Jessica and I started to date her and she was perfect until one day her brother came to meet me and I got into a fight with him and during the fight she grabbed a knife and sliced my face leaving me a scar across my cheek. I was then forced to live on my own in Pennsylvania where i met  at the age of 30 this guy Devon Kirby and he befriended we first started to talk on the internet then we decided to meet in person and when we did we became best of friends he has saved my life a total of 16 times. Soon after i met devon i went on vacation because i was understress from working as a police officer since i was 28 and i met a girl out in Alabama named AnnaBelle Felix who was a homeless girl who i passed when she was begging for change so i bought her a phone and minuets so she could text me and call me when i moved home 3 months after i got home i got a text from annabelle saying i miss you so much and the next year i ended up paying for her plane ticket to come live with me in pennsylvania she was afraid her parents would find her and i finally found out why her dad beat her daily and raped her so when she moved to pa i got her name legally changed to Hannah . Now the present earlier this year i was sent into a blind rage and hit my girlfriend in the arm after i relised what i had done i cut my chest and cried as i poured lemon juice and rubbing alcohol into the wound causing me pain until she came into the bathroom after comming home from the store and she rushed me to the hospital and saved my life. In march 2013 i was offered a job to Join the FBI and i took it which led me and my girlfriend Hannah to be living in Virginia with my adopted parents until i got a house at the time i didnt know it but my wife was pregnant and 2 months later Devon Morgan Huntz was born and we  named him after my bestfriend and his girlfriend Devon Kirby and Morgan Hansen. Now i felt the need to make this website to be there for people who are at wits end like i was and need someone like i did i am happy to say i am all ears and i have a psychology degree so if you need therapy i can help you. Thanks for reading and god bless you all!
Back to top Go down
https://helpingothers.board-directory.net

Jackson Huntz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Help for those in need:) :: Stories And Problems :: Stories-
Jump to: